- Where do we Ship?
Due to full transparency we do not use FLAT RATE shipping. We do not believe this is an ethic practice there by we give you the rate that USPS/FED-EX & DHL provide us!
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (Outside the US)
Shipping charges vary per country, shipping charges and options will be shown at checkout via DHL only.
- When will my order ship?
- Orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days on standard shipping.
- Please allow 24-48 hours from the time you receive your tracking code for it to update.
- Once it leaves our hands, we no longer have control over your package. Please address any shipping concerns with the tracking provided in your shipment email with your local post, FedEx, UPS, Or DHL.
- My Package Arrived Damaged
Something not right with your order?We are happy to help. Please send photos of the damaged product in shipping to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist you further. We must be notified within 48 hours of package arrival. We require photos of both the product and the shipping box and how it arrived.
- Do we test on Animals?
No, we do not test on animals. All of our products and ingredients are cruelty-free.
However, we DO test on JD, our owner, who can be a real bear sometimes if she doesn't have her donut & coffee.
- Do you have samples? Can I try them?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer product samples. Our products can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to see results.
If you are wondering if these products are right for you, take a look at each individual product page where we highlight key ingredients and what they do for your skin and complexion or drop us a line on our at email@example.com and we will help you work through what products would work best for your skin
- Are your products for sensitive skin?
Our products are designed for sensitive skin. They are hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and paraben free. We source organic and wildcrafted ingredients from exotic locations that specialize and deliver the most luxurious of ingredients and with the highest amount of nutrients for that plant from that particular location.
Our products do not contain harsh chemicals, toxins, and fillers like many other beauty products. They are cruelty-free.
- How are your products different than any other products I have tried?
Our approach to skincare is different from other skincare that is designed to help problematic skin issues. It is unique in itself because we use pure plant botanical extracts and oils and blended the ideal combination that does the following:
- Removes toxins and impurities from environmental exposure
- deep cleanses the skin
- Balances oil production so the skin does not overproduce
- Boost Collagen Naturally
- Helps boost skin immunity to heal with vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids that the typical problematic skin is lacking.
- Serves as anti-inflammatory for inflamed skin
- Soothes burns and faces scars.
- Fades acne scars and dark spots.
All skin types can use our products as they are rich in nutrients providing the bonus benefit of anti-aging by boosting collagen and its production.
- I'm Pregnant Can I still use your products?
- Congratulations on the pregnancy!
- We know during this exciting time, you want to do what is best for your baby and your body. We avoid the list of common irritants during this time but if you are concerned about a specific ingredient, please consult your OBGYN if you are unsure or have questions.
- Do the products expire?
- Our products are best used within 4-6 months of opening to ensure the freshest quality and optimal results.The bathroom is a haven for harmful bacteria, so it is ideal to use all skincare and cosmetics in the same window.
- Parabens Free?
- Yes, all of our products are paraben free. We are here to give you results for your skin health, not chemicals, cheap fillers, and harsh preservatives.
- Does this help with rosacea?
- Yes, we have had many customers use our products for rosacea because they contain a lot of extracts that help with redness, swelling, pimples, and inflammation.
- The ingredients we use are excellent for sensitive skin and are highly nutritious to inflamed skin. The ingredients boost the immune system in the skin and work to help heal and restore symptoms of rosacea.
- Will Putting oil on my skin break me out?
- No. Acne-causing bacteria do not spread in plant-based oil. It does, however, spread in your naturally produced oil, sebum.
- Plant oils are ideal because they maintain skin hydration while being antibacterial. We have carefully chosen our ingredient list only to include oils ideal for the prevention of breakouts.